It's 2014 Pals!
Long time not posting because i really enjoyed my holiday. I don't wanna disturb my holiday by thinking too much. Firstly i wanna say Happy New Year 2014! *fireworks* It's late to say, but please! Late is okay than never. Well it's 2014 pals! My pastor said that 2014 is the year of GOD's opening doors for miracles. I believe that! I believe GOD bless us more and more on this year so we can feel more miracles! So these are my resolutions:
- More intimate with JESUS.
- Pray, praise, worship GOD, and read bible everyday.
- More productive than last year.
- Become a better time manager.
- More serious on my study, no more playing.
- Do not procrastinate anything, now or never.
- More responsible, with great power comes great responsibility. ;3
- Enjoy life more, worry and fear less.
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.
Hope this year bring joy, happiness, and blessings to us. Amen.