Better Gray than Garishness

  After blog walking and see a lot of fashion blogs, i also decided to post my outfits here. Yay! I'm so excited! And this is my first...



  After blog walking and see a lot of fashion blogs, i also decided to post my outfits here. Yay! I'm so excited! And this is my first outfit post, so just let it begins.

  It's a sunny day here. It's so hot! So i use a touch of soft color on my outfit to make it colder. I wear a gray-white striped shirt. I combine it with jeans and sneakers. It's so simple yet so comfortable. Check it out!


Everything's better with sunglasses!



On the look:
Shirt: Tirajeans | Jeans: Used | Sneakers: Vans | Watch, bracelet, sunglasses: thrift store



●●●


Shop Similar Look






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam