When the dawn breaks

  I love the moment when the dawn comes and sun rises! I'm always amazed by the sky. I'm always amazed by its magical beauty when...



  I love the moment when the dawn comes and sun rises! I'm always amazed by the sky. I'm always amazed by its magical beauty when i look at the sky and breathe the morning air. And i'm also  amazed how wonderful is God. He is the real artist, His artworks are always amazing. Well i'm one of His artworks tho, that's why i'm amazing. Hahaha

  Okay so i just went from somewhere (i prefer not to say). It was early in the morning, and thank God the sun was just rising! How lucky i am! I didn't want to waste that moment, so i took my camera then snapped the sky.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam