When the dusk starts to fall

  Since i had an Instagram account ( @robilliam , you guys can check it out!) i love to photograph anything, even myself #selfie. But i...



  Since i had an Instagram account (@robilliam, you guys can check it out!) i love to photograph anything, even myself #selfie. But i feel more excited and passionately to photograph the sky. I dunno i just feel hypnotized by its magical beauty and so grateful at the same time.

   So few week ago i was so lucky to find a unique yet beautiful sky on my road to somewhere. It happened right at the dusk. OMG! It was the most beautiful sky i've ever seen in my life. You can see its beauty by the photographs that i took, right?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam