Back to College

I can feel you, Britney!   Finally it's September . Break is finally over. It means college is started. It means wake up early. It...

I can feel you, Britney!

  Finally it's September. Break is finally over. It means college is started. It means wake up early. It means no more sleeping all day. It means i must start focusing on my study. It means i'm gonna stressed out again by assignments and "evil" lecturers. I literally can't even!

  It's second day of college, but i still can't move on from holiday vibes. I need to collect all my moods back to college immediately. And listening music sometimes is the best way to boost my mood. Either to start college or everything, music always works. Doesn't it?

  I found these 10 songs are relatable to play as a college start-up. These songs below actually can relive all my post-holiday blues and take all my worries about college away. The beats and its motivational lyrics, completely pump my spirit up and motivates me to chase my dreams. Well hello again my college life! Please don't be so mean, okay?


1. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

"Did you think i'd lay down and die?
No, not i, i will survive!"


2. Tegan and Sara - Everything Is Awesome ft. The Lonely Island

"Everything is awesome, when we're living our dream!"


3.Kelly Clarkson - Invincible

"Now i am invincible, and i'm a perfect storm"

4. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child ft. John Martin

"Don't you worry, child! See heaven's got a plan for you."


5. Demi Lovato - Neon Lights

"We'll be burnin' up like neon lights."


  6. The Royal Concept - On Our Way

"Let us shine for what it's worth."


7. Eminem - Not Afraid

"I'm not afraid to take a stand!"


8. OneRepublic - Counting Stars

"Said no more counting dollars.We'll be counting stars"


9. Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day

"Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice.
Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly."


10. Queen - We Are The Champions

"No time for losers, cause we are the champions of the world!"
-----
Do you have any suggestions? Lemme know in the comment below!
  (image: via)






You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Good luck in college Robert! I love "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the songs u pick !

    Nice post

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and legendary songs.


    New post is up !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all this throwback songs! Great one :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great blog

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, such a great playlist! Have fun in college :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice song list!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with a new year at school!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great List and memories ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool selection!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam