Fall For Me

Saturday, October 17, 2015 Robert William 14 Comments

  Finally, it's weekend! This week just got me soooo busy. And it will be even busier few weeks ahead because of my midterm exams. But before i start to open my books, i just want to open my blog and update it. Ain't nobody got time for studying on the weekend, i can study later though. What a procrastinator i am!

  While every blogger starts posting about their fall looks, i'm here wondering what does autumn feel like. How cold is it actually? FYI it's only two seasons in my country, wet and dry seasons which really sucks. Instead of autumn, it's really really hot here in Indonesia. But because i'm a smart ass, a dreamer, and don't wanna miss the trend, i've made my own fall wishlist. I make these looks just based on my own opinion, i don't really know if it's warm enough to wear in fall season because i've never felt the autumn weather. But maybe it could be your references to wear this season.  Just take a look.






You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Good post and perfect combinations.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2015/10/basic-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the second one <3 the colors are just perfect :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the #2 and #4 look! Great references :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2 my favorite! kiss

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd´s bag is great. Should make something like that.

    Greetings.

    DOWBOND

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 and 4! Great post!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/10/confident.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! Very lovely photos too.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely !!!!!!


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to wear every single one of these oufits. I love them.



    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Second rocks ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pieces of the 4th look!!! The Cap from look 1 is stunning :)

    xx
    Martin
    look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D