Halloween

(source)   It's been a long, busy, and tiring week for me. Being busy of studying every single time for my midterm exams, but i th...


  It's been a long, busy, and tiring week for me. Being busy of studying every single time for my midterm exams, but i think i need a rest today. Saturday is always a perfect day to take a quick yet so useful rest. Anyway, Happy Halloween! Well i don't celebrate Halloween so do a lot of people in my country. But actually i love Halloween vibes. Not the spooky vibes, but more into the Halloween hype. I love seeing Halloween decorations and treats that people post through social media. I also love the idea of Trick-or-Treating. But what i love the most about Halloween is seeing everybody dress up using a costume.

  Even though i'm not celebrating Halloween, i've made my own costume ideas that i would love to wear in a Halloween party. Instead of scary and creepy costumes, i'll choose to wear a stylish-simple-wearable costume. And these are my 5 Halloween costume ideas, inspired from 5 stylish icons. Check'em out!

Karl Lagerfeld

Danny Zucko from Grease

Marty McFly from Back to the Future

(source)

Indiana Jones

So, Trick or Treat?






You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love these options!! Bookmarking for next year! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great references! Lagerfeld would be awesome to pull!!

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Lagerfeld four three years before! ;-)
    Super! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, doll! Le Karl is such a great costume idea!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit for Halloween.


    New Halloween post is up !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha great stuff. Definitely love the Karl Lagerfeld one
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cool Costume ideas, I was Karl Lagerfeld ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. adoro lo stile di Danny (ricorda il mio) e di harry

    fashionseducer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice a custom
    http://acemaxs31.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My my...
    I want that Harry Potter Costume so baaddd

    http://aulhowler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam