Free, At Last

     After a quite long hiatus, finally i'm back! Woah, it's really good to be back. The mainly reason why i ai...


     After a quite long hiatus, finally i'm back! Woah, it's really good to be back. The mainly reason why i ain't updating for a long time is because i'm busy with my real life. I gotta finish my papers and pass my final exams. It makes me soooo busy and really stress me out!!!
   
     Thanks God, it's over now. But it's not completely over though, i'm still waiting for the results to come out. Hopefully i can pass this semester with great grades, *fingers crossed* wish me luck, guys!

     But for now i will enjoy this moment, enjoy my freedom, don't really think about the grades. I've done my best and pray to God about it. So with God nothing to be worry about, right? 
     
     Talking about post-exams, this is my post-exams playlist (and also my current favorite playlist). The songs in this playlist give me some happy-free-kinda feelings which is relatable with my mood right now. It also can be your "summer jam" reference though.


Exams are over, this means: Ultimate freedom, no more studying, more sleep, and i can gladly say:
"Hello long holiday, really nice to meet you again!"

(image via: unsplash.com)






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you for this amazing playlist. Just what I needed.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect playlist!!
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2016/07/grey-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 of them are in playlist too
    But currently I'm obsessed with Calvin Haris & Rihanna

    "You.. you.. uu.."
    "You.. you.. uu.."

    "üuuu... uuuu..."

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Instagram: @robilliam