Birthday Staycation at Novus Jiva

     I was turning 25 on the 25th, my golden birthday! It was indeed gold because my family and I had a staycation. The best birthday I'...

 

   I was turning 25 on the 25th, my golden birthday! It was indeed gold because my family and I had a staycation. The best birthday I've ever had so far in my life. We stayed at Novus Jiva in Anyer, Banten. We knew Novus Jiva after we stayed at Novus Giri. Novus Jiva and Novus Giri are under one developer. 

   Novus Jiva is a 4 star villa, resort, & spa. It is currently the largest in the area, covering an area of 38sqm. Unlike the other resorts or hotels in Anyer on the beach side, Novus Jiva is located on top of a hill 32m above the ocean. So at least you don't really have to worry about tsunamis, lol.


    There are several types of rooms that you can choose. There are rooms with outside bathtub and even own private pool, you can check it on their website, I put the link below. We chose the standard room with double bed and we added an extra bed, because it was the only option that available. But it was great enough for us. 



   Waking up in the morning would be great because you could see magical sunrise and feel the ocean breeze.





   There are restaurant and cafe on the first and second floor, with a beautiful view of pool and ocean. We had our breakfast there. The breakfast food was okay, usual hotel food. I got donuts and muffin with a candle on top as my birthday treats from the hotel. The hotel's staffs were really nice and very hospitable, they even sang me Happy Birthday.







   For those who want to hold a wedding, Novus Jiva provides like a mini chapel in the middle of a lake with a background of the open sea. It can also be used for pre-wedding photos because it is beautiful.







The sunset was as magical as the sunrise. I was really enchanted by it.




   Novus Jiva has its own private beach across the hotel. You can chill on the bean bag chair along the beach, watching the sun goes down. There also a stall where you can buy some drinks. 



   You don't need to be tired of walking far because there are shuttles ready to take you from the hotel to the beach  and vice versa. And it's totally free!









   My favorite spot at Novus Jiva is the infinity pool. It is so beautiful! The palm trees make it even more beautiful. There are also sun loungers with beautiful straw umbrellas around the pool. It gives some Bali vibes.





   Near the lobby, you can find a miniature ship that you can use as a photo spot. Before we went home we took some photos there, also we went to the beach again. The sun was scorched, it made the beach empty of visitors, so we could take pictures freely. 




   For those of you who want to take a vacation but not far from Jakarta, this place can be used as a reference for your next destination. Novus Jiva is definitely a great place for you to have a staycation with your family and loved ones, it's totally worth every price. 

---
Novus Jiva Villa Resort, Hotel, & Spa
Jl. Raya Anyer Carita, Km. 140 Pasauran, Serang, Banten 42167.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *