Birthday Night

   Another Langham post because I think one is not enough, lol. So, after I had my birthday dinner with my family, I decided to do a "p...


   Another Langham post because I think one is not enough, lol. So, after I had my birthday dinner with my family, I decided to do a "photoshoot" around Langham and it's just too good to be not posted, so here it is.





On the look:
Coat: H&M | Shirt: H&M | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Zalora





   Oh wow, just realized I'm getting close to my 30s. I can't thank God enough for every blessing I've had, and all the lessons I've learned all this year. Hopefully I will be a better person and be a blessing to the people around me.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *