V for Valentine! ♡♡

Happy Val's Day! I give these pink roses just for you.   Firstly let me say TGIF! Nice to meet you again, Weekend!   Wait, ...

Happy Val's Day! I give these pink roses just for you.
  Firstly let me say TGIF! Nice to meet you again, Weekend!
  Wait, today is Feb, 14. It means today is Valentine's Day!
  A day to celebrate love. So this post is all about love.

  There's a quote says "Love is a simple word with difficult meaning."
You know when i said i knew little about love? Well that wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it. For me Love is a gift from GOD. So, yes, i know that love is unconditional. But i also know that it can also be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and well, strangely easy to mistaken for loathing. Love can make you happy, but sometimes it make you sad. Love can make you laugh, but it can make you cry at the same time.There's no logic in love? Yes that's true!! Because if love is blind, why is there love at the first sight? And what i'm trying to say is it's impossible if we can live without love! With love our life will be live!

  Yeah i'm single, i don't have girlfriend. But I still live surrounded by love. I still get love from my parents, my brothers, my sister, my friends, and people around me who really love me, especially from GOD. That's why i love them so much. I get much love from my followers too! When they follow me, it's such a motivation for me to make this blog good. And it means someone finally love my story.

  So there's no excuse to say that you're not lovely. Now let's spread the love in this world, to everyone, everywhere, every time. Because the more love you give, the more love you get!!

  Last but not least, i wanna say I LOVE YOU so much!
  So can you gimme some chocolate now? *wink*










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *