A Lazy Day

     The weather is quite chilly here lately and it just makes me supa dupa lazy. Yes i know that's just so typically me, but i mea...

  
  The weather is quite chilly here lately and it just makes me supa dupa lazy. Yes i know that's just so typically me, but i mean i'm lazier than usual. It also impact to my outfit. Lately i just wear t-shirt and jeans everywhere, and also wear some jackets or hoodies to keep me warm.

  As you can see below, i just wear t-shirt and hoodie as outer. I also wear a corduroy jeans, i'm in love with the color tho. This outfit is totally so comfy yet so warm. 

  Please excuse my laziness to take the photos on the parking lot. 






On the look:
Hoodie: Flying Tigers | Stripes T-shirt: DF | Corduroy Jeans: Ako | Shoes: Reebok | Watch: thrift store
---

  Btw i officially change my blog's name become Robilliam now. Anyway only the name has changed, but the concept, the contains, the birthday still all the same way. I always try to improve the quality of this blog, hope y'all more enjoy reading my blog. Stay awesome!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *