Sea World Ancol

   My family from Makassar recently came to Jakarta for a vacation. One of my cousins wanted to visit Sea World Ancol. He invited me & m...


   My family from Makassar recently came to Jakarta for a vacation. One of my cousins wanted to visit Sea World Ancol. He invited me & my sister to come along with them. Since I had nothing to do (and it was free hehe) I would definitely come. By going there reminded me of a field trip I had when I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, I didn't bring a camera suitable for low light photos. Here are some pictures I could take that weren't too bad.



   Sea World is one of the leading tourist attractions in Ancol, North Jakarta. Large aquariums containing all kinds of aquatic (both marine and freshwater) animals are able to attract tourists of all ages for a short vacation. With an area of about three hectares, Sea World Ancol offers a variety attractions that you can experience. One of the most fun attractions which was my favorite was the Antasena tunnel. In this 80 meter long tunnel, you can feel the sensation of walking with a travelator and watching the life of marine animals swimming directly overhead.





   Besides seeing, you can also touch several animal collections in the Touch Pool area, which contains turtles, starfish, baby sharks, and stingrays. Of course, followed by the supervision of the professional officer.



   Sea World Ancol is also equipped with various educational facilities. Apart from a small library, there is also a museum containing a collection of preserved marine animals. For example here we can see the bodies of fish that live in the deep sea.








   Finish sightseeing and learn about aquatic life. You can buy some souvenirs at the merchandise shop on the way out. Overall it was fun to have a vacation at Sea World Ancol. You can bring your family, especially children here to see, learn, and be amazed by the beauty of the aquatic creatures.



-----
Sea World Ancol
Taman Impian Jaya Ancol - Jl. Lodan Timur No. 7, Ancol, Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14430.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *