Tobi, Adonara

   Heya. I'm back. I've been so busy lately completing my study, and will be busier due my final thesis on the next semester. Wi...


   Heya. I'm back. I've been so busy lately completing my study, and will be busier due my final thesis on the next semester. Wish me luck! But for now, i'm enjoying my free time, which means i have free time to update my blog and continue my unfinished NTT trip post series. So this is an update.

  This one is about Tobi, a village in Adonara, Flores, NTT, where we stayed and spend mostly for a week. As i mentioned before, we stayed there not in a hotel nor in a villa, but in my grandma's house. A week stayed being a local, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoyed a village life. We were finally able having a conversation with no one attached to their phones (it was difficult to find the signal tho, lol). My dad and my uncles also shared about their childhood and reminisced about their old good times. It was a week full of memories indeed. 

  I also got some life lessons while i stayed there. First, never take everything for granted, always be grateful for what you've had. Stop compare our life to others, because  there are people who aren't as lucky as us, but still can be grateful. Second, always spread loves and kindness. Respect each others, live in tolerance and unity. Third, always cherish each moment and every person in your life. Don't just capture the moment, but also live in the moment and make memories. Last but not least, save mother earth, don't ruin its beauty.


















   






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *