Sailing From Dusk Till Dawn

  Oh, hi again! If you read my previous post (which i posted three months ago.. hehe :p), i went to my grandma's house on my last N...


  Oh, hi again! If you read my previous post (which i posted three months ago.. hehe :p), i went to my grandma's house on my last NTT trip. As i also mentioned, my grandma's house is located in a little village called Tobi, Adonara. For your information there's no direct flight to Adonara from the capital city of Kupang, so we should take ships ride to get there. Here's my story about that voyage. 

  It was actually my very first time using water transportation. To reach Adonara from Kupang we should change our ship twice. First we sailed in a small ferry  from Kupang to Larantuka. Next we sailed using a traditional motorboat to get to Adonara. It was a long voyage with a lot of big waves, seasick, and back pains. 

  But despite all the seasick and back pains i got, frankly it was a quite interesting experience. Especially all the beautiful sight we saw from the deck. We sailed from the dusk until the dawn, so we could watch the sun set and rose at one voyage. Also we got a chance to enter the ferry's wheelhouse and had a fun time with several crew members.


I looked very tired and sleepy waiting for the long time to get into the ferry. 

Our ferry from Kupang to Larantuka, KMP Ranaka.






  



How deep is your love? Is it like the ocean?



Larantuka in the morning, waiting our motorboat to Adonara.






Finally arrived at Adonara.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *