Sightsea-ing

   It's always nice to have a trip to the beach for me. Somehow I find it like a therapy. See the green of the palm trees combined with ...


   It's always nice to have a trip to the beach for me. Somehow I find it like a therapy. See the green of the palm trees combined with the blue of the sea is really refreshing the eye. When I stare at the endless sea, it offers me to seek the stillness of mind. It allows me to remove the worry and give me new energy to believe that nothing can limit you. Hearing the sound of the crashing waves can also help me leave the stress and anxiety behind. A walk on the beach, feel the warmth of the sand, breathe the sea air, it really soothes the soul. Guess it's true what a quote says, "B.E.A.C.H: Best Escape Anyone Can Have."











On the look:
Shirt: Samuel & Kevin | T-shirt: H&M | Shorts: Next | Sneakers: Zalora | Sunglasses,cap: thrift store



Update: Here's a vlog about this trip that I just uploaded on YouTube.


-----
1st location:
Patra Comfort Anyer
tambang ayam, Bandulu, Kec. Anyar, Serang, Banten 42166

-----
2nd Location:
Nuansa Bali Anyer
Jl. Raya Anyer-Sirih No.205, Bandulu, Kec. Anyar, Serang, Banten 42166






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share what do you think about this post, but please use proper language.
Don't mind to leave a link to your site, so i can return the favor. Thanks! :D

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *